The Future of Oil & Gas Automation and Technology
The Oil & Gas, Chemical and Petrochemical sector is at a crucial point of change, driven by the opportunities presented through digital transformation.
Against a backdrop of rising costs and talent shortages, failure to embrace digital tools will stifle growth, negatively impact competitiveness, and drastically reduce profitability.
Yet, recent reports suggest up to 70 percent of these digitalization projects have failed to move beyond the pilot phase.
Ensure you secure your place at the Oil & Gas Automation and Technology Week Summit on 14-15 February in Houston, TX alongside your peers and competitors to solve these complex common challenges surrounding digital transformation in an interactive, and collaborative environment.
Expert Oil & Gas Automation and Technology Speakers
Senior Technology Strategist - Technical Computing, IIoT Technology Area Manager
Chevron Energy Technology Company (ETC)
Product Owner - Digital Transformation
Chevron Phillips Chemical Company
Vice President, Capital Projects
Clean Planet Energy
Vice President of Strategy and Business Development for Process Industries
Senior Business Development Manager for Process Industries
Global Improvement Director
Manufacturing Digital Transformation Leader
Director, Corporate Business Services/Automation CoE,
Srivatsan (Vats) Srinivasan
Enterprise Data & Analytics Leader
Enterprise 3D Architect
Digital Reality (3D and XR) Capability Architect
Sr. Advisor Technology & Innovation Offshore
Digital Innovation Advisor
VP Commercial, Safety, Infrastructure & Geospatial Division
Vice President - Global Capital Projects and Transformation Management Office
Indorama Ventures PCL
Director - Digital Innovation & Enterprise Architecture
Magellan Midstream Partners
Manager, Technology – Advanced Process Control & Digitalization,
Motiva Enterprises LLC
Global Head of Marketing for Mining and Natural Resources
Vitor do Valle
Head of Centre of Excellence in UX and Digital Technology
Director of Commercial Business Improvement and Optimization
Senior Integrity Engineer
Plains All American Pipeline L.P
Enterprise Architect - IoT
Data & Analytics SME
Shell Energy Americas
Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Senior IS Manager - Manufacturing Applications
The Lubrizol Corporation
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Client Officer
Global Market Coordinator
Western Midstream Partners LP
Industrial IT/OT Expert
OPA Product Management
Attending this event will enable you to:
- Reinvent and Reshape: Envision the future and develop the bigger picture for digital transition.
- Rationalize and Prepare for Business Transformation: Assess organizational readiness, determine, and tackle any potential barriers to digitalization.
- Clearly Define Future Vision: Convey a clear, cohesive message to provide clarity and develop an agile, dynamic strategy and ecosystem for business transformation
- Initiate Change and Implement Fundamentals: Execute on the plan, nurture digital talent, and empower stakeholders to embrace digital tools to drive overall business improvements
- Identify the Right Partners and Technology Enablers: Building openly collaborative partnerships with solution providers, who fit business culture and align with business needs to facilitate a streamlined digital journey
- Revaluate Constantly and Evolve Consistently: Measure results, adapt, reset, and continue to foster innovation that drives incremental compounding improvements
Who Will You Meet
C-Suite Execs, VPs, Directors, Heads, Specialists, Advisors and Stakeholders specializing in:
- Digital Transformation / Digital Strategy / Digitalization
- Business Improvement / Transformation Automation
- Continuous Improvement / Business Process Management
- Operational Excellence
From across the entire Oil, Gas and Petrochemical sector including:
- Upstream Operators, Oil & Gas E&P Companies
- Midstream Operators, Processing, Transportation, Storage and Logistics Companies
- Downstream Operators, Refineries & Petrochemical Companies
- Oilfield Service Companies
- Technology Suppliers & Solution Providers / Consultants
- Institutes / Associations
The Oil & Gas Automation & Technology landscape is vast. New entrants are innovating rapidly. It is therefore a prerequisite that solution providers acquire a granular understanding of Operators needs to develop those bespoke solutions surrounding digital transformation that are critical to winning new business.
Our interactive and informal discussions are the hallmark of the meeting where attendees share challenges and strategic priorities, which will provide critical intel to develop your future technology and solutions.
- Position your brand as a leader in the US O&G Digital Transformation Market: Leverage tailored branding, thought-leadership and networking opportunities
- Generate new business opportunities with qualified delegates: Meet decision-maker who have automation and technology as their current priority
- Receive pre- and post-event knowledge and support
2023 Media Partners
Decarbonization for Oil & Gas Through Technology Virtual Roundtable
25 January 2023 11am EST | 4pm GMT (60 mins)
Ahead of OGAT Week 2023, our upcoming Virtual Roundtable Discussion will explore best practice strategies to identify and overcome challenges surrounding Decarbonization and Net Zero initiatives. Through a virtual collaborative roundtable, decarbonization leaders from Shell, Phillips 66, BP, Eni and more will explore key themes including the role of technology, innovation and transformation in decarbonization, creating a roadmap and identifying and prioritizing business use cases towards digital transformation.
Thank you Mark Giles and AMG team for an excellent conference and listening to so many peers. It was great to speak on "impact on disruptive technology in energy" at the Oil and Gas Automation and Technology conference (OGAT). Enjoyed well-planned sessions, interaction with expert peers.