What's the Future for Midstream O&G Automation?
Ongoing, complex and volatile market conditions, combined with increased regulatory pressures and the need to drive down costs is forcing Midstream Oil & Gas operators to reassess their business strategies.
Digital transformation has become the priority, with operators embracing intelligent automation and emerging technology to deliver efficient, predictable, profitable, safe, and sustainable midstream operations. However, engaging and managing multiple stakeholders throughout the journey to adopt, implement and manage technology is a huge challenge, putting the potential ROI of new projects at risk.
Join midstream operators on 24 October 2023 to collaboratively discuss how to create a seamless transformation project.
2022 Future Midstream Automation Speakers
Director, Corporate Business Services/Automation CoE,
VP eRCM Products and Solutions
ACI Services, Inc
Digital Transformation Consultant
Yokogawa Corporation of America
ICS Cybersecurity Consultant
Operations Technology Product Line Manager
Western Midstream Partners LP
Director of Oil & Gas Practice
Senior Marketing Analyst
Plains All American Pipeline, L.P
Srivatsan (Vats) Srinivasan
Enterprise Data & Analytics Leader
Attending this event will enable you to:
- Develop a strategic roadmap to digitally transform pipeline operations and unlock the value of smart, secure, and connected midstream assets
- Embed automation, digital tools, and emerging technology processes from the outset, improving transparency, control, and monitoring of midstream operations
- Leverage big data, enterprise analytics, AI and ML to drive value through actionable, real-time insights that enhance decision-making
- Drive intelligent automation initiatives that advance the next phase of secure, sustainable midstream operations
- Instil a digital culture, change mindsets, nurture talent and strengthen partnerships to prepare the workforce for digital disruption
Who You Will Meet
C-Suite Execs, VPs, Directors, Heads, Specialists, Advisors and Stakeholders specializing in:
- Digital Transformation, Digital Strategy, Digital Optimization
- Advanced Process Control, APC
- Controls / Control Systems
- Operations, Logistics
- I&E (Instrumentation & Electrical)
- SCADA, Data & Analytics
- Leak Detection
- Business Improvement
- Asset Optimization, Asset Integrity Innovation, Technology, Emerging Technologies
From across the Midstream sector including:
- Midstream Operators
- Midstream Service and Solutions Companies
- Institutes / Associations
- Technology suppliers / Consultants
The event was well organized with lots of topics for discussion!!!