What is the Future of Upstream Automation?
The Upstream Oil & Gas sector is evolving against a backdrop of market volatility, ongoing uncertainty, and a drive towards energy transition. Operators are relying on automation, disruptive technology, and digital tools to reduce costs, enhance decision-making, optimize efficiency, and improve safety across exploration and production activities.
Automation, IIoT, Data-Science, AI, ML, Digital Twins and Emerging Digital Tools are proving invaluable and are enabling operators to digitally transform, optimizing assets and operations for a profitable and sustainable future.
However, integrating technology at pace and scale is complex, resource and capital-intensive, and can disrupt traditional workflows.
Secure your place alongside peers and competitors to collaboratively solve complex challenges and share insights to streamline your transformation and deliver accelerated ROI by embracing disruptive technology to digitally optimize upstream exploration and production.
Expert Upstream Automation 2023 Speakers
Senior Staff Well Analyst
Maverick Natural Resources
Enterprise Architect Site IT Services
Product Line Manager Assurance
Enterprise Sales Director
Operations Technology Product Line Manager
Technical Team Lead - Operations & Data Analytics, CBU
Chief Client Officer
Lime Rock Resources
Data Science and AI Advisor
Subsurface Data Strategy Advisor
Senior Data Scientist
Upstream Digital Transformation
Lead Product Manager - Digital Twins
Attending this event will enable you to:
- Develop, Progress and Adapt Upstream Digitalization Initiatives: Adopting intelligent automation, digital tools and disruptive technology that reduces operating costs, increases operational efficiency and optimizes workforce capabilities
- Modernize Upstream Exploration & Production: Digitally transforming assets and processes to incorporate emerging technologies that enable accelerated data-led, decision-making for superior results and improved competitiveness
- Prepare Workforces for Generational Change and Technology Transition: Guiding stakeholders through technology adoption and implementation, identifying the talent and resources to encourage continuous innovation which unlocks additional business value
- Drive Cost Savings and Enhance Operational Efficiency: Creating a digitally connected ecosystem of assets to transform resource-intensive processes, improve operational transparency, enabling real-time monitoring and control with reduced human intervention
- Manage Safety and Risk in Remote, Complex and Hazardous Environments: Incorporating digital solutions to identify, monitor and track hazards, reducing human error, mitigating risks and facilitating predictive maintenance for robust, reliable, and resilient operations
- Expedit Environmental Compliance, Decarbonization and Energy Transition: Embracing digital tools and disruptive technology to streamline the transition towards reduced energy consumption, emissions, and waste for sustainable and compliant upstream organizations
Who You Will Meet
C-Suite Execs, VPs, Directors, Heads, Specialists, Advisors and Stakeholders specializing in:
- Digital Transformation / Digitalization / Digital Strategy / Innovation
- Operational Technology / Field Technology / Reservoir Technology / Emerging Technology
- Automation / Robotics
- Process Control / Control Systems/ Monitoring Systems / SCADA
- Instrumentation / Measurement
- IoT / IIoT / Devices / Platforms / Infrastructure / Connectivity / 5G
- IT / IT Operations
- Enterprise Architecture / Capability Architecture
- Data Science / Analytics / AI (Artificial Intelligence) / ML (Machine Learning) / Deep Learning
- Digital Twins / Digital Asset Intelligence / 3D Modelling / Data Simulation / Data Visualization
- Immersive Technology / Connected Worker
- Exploration / Production / Drilling / Completions
- On-Shore / Off-Shore / Sub-Sea / Sub-Surface
- Asset Assurance / Asset Optimization / Asset Management
- Engineering / Service / Maintenance / Reliability
- Environment, Sustainability and Governance ESG
- Energy Transition, Decarbonization and Sustainability
The Upstream Oil & Gas landscape is vast. New entrants are innovating rapidly. It is therefore a prerequisite that solution providers acquire a granular understanding of Operators needs to develop those bespoke solutions surrounding digital transformation that are critical to winning new business.
Position yourself as industry experts amongst the most prominent and influential players in automation, digital twins, IIoT and more by finding out about our sponsorship opportunities.
2023 Media Partners
Testimonials from Previous O&G Summits
“Fantastic event discussing the #futureoftech in #energy yesterday, especially the opening presentation highlighting how #blockchain can make intercompany scope 3 #esgreporting easier. Looking forward to the next AMG World event”
Fully Automated Upstream Operations: What Does the Future Hold?As leading upstream operators integrate automation, IIoT, data science, AI, ML, digital twins and more, many are questioning what fully automated upstream…
Fueling Tomorrow: Embracing Digital Disruption in Oil & Gas Survey
Future Upstream Automation Summit 2023 Sponsorship PackComplete your details in the form to find out more about sponsorship opportunities to position yourself as a digital transformation thought leader within the…