The Future of Oil & Gas Automation and Technology
The Oil & Gas, Chemical and Petrochemical sector is at a crucial point of change, driven by the opportunities presented through digital transformation.
Against a backdrop of rising costs and talent shortages, failure to embrace digital tools will stifle growth, negatively impact competitiveness, and drastically reduce profitability.
Yet, recent reports suggest up to 70 percent of these digitalization projects have failed to move beyond the pilot phase.
Ensure you secure your place at the Oil & Gas Automation and Technology Week Summit on 13-14 February in Houston, TX alongside your peers and competitors to solve these complex common challenges surrounding digital transformation in an interactive, and collaborative environment.
2024 Expert Oil & Gas Automation and Technology Speakers
Geosciences and Digital Transformation Team Lead (Upstream R&D) | Petroleum Engineering Specialist
Ryan R Roper
Onshore Commander, Cassia Compression Project
Operations Technology Product Line Manager
Manager of Data Science
Chevron Phillips Chemical Company
Digital Transformation & Innovation Lead
Sensors Technology Manager
Chief Operating Officer
Senior Petroleum Engineer & Data Scientist
Gulf of Suez Petroleum Company (GUPCO)
Manager, Business Development, Renewables Platform
Data & Analytics SME
Shell Energy Americas
Principle Data Analyst & Project Lead
Senior Technology Strategist - Technical Computing, IIoT Technology Area Manager
Chevron Energy Technology Company (ETC)
CTO and Managing Partner
Enterprise Solution Architect
Vice President of Strategy and Business Development for Process Industries
This event will enable you to:
- Reinvent and Reshape: Envision the future and develop the bigger picture for digital transition.
- Rationalize and Prepare for Business Transformation: Assess organizational readiness, determine, and tackle any potential barriers to digitalization.
- Clearly Define Future Vision: Convey a clear, cohesive message to provide clarity and develop an agile, dynamic strategy and ecosystem for business transformation
- Initiate Change and Implement Fundamentals: Execute on the plan, nurture digital talent, and empower stakeholders to embrace digital tools to drive overall business improvements
- Identify the Right Partners and Technology Enablers: Building openly collaborative partnerships with solution providers, who fit business culture and align with business needs to facilitate a streamlined digital journey
- Revaluate Constantly and Evolve Consistently: Measure results, adapt, reset, and continue to foster innovation that drives incremental compounding improvements
Who Will You Meet?
C-Suite Execs, VPs, Directors, Heads, Specialists, Advisors and Stakeholders specializing in:
- Digital Transformation / Digital Strategy / Digitalization
- Business Improvement / Transformation Automation
- Continuous Improvement / Business Process Management
- Operational Excellence
From across the entire Oil, Gas and Petrochemical sector including:
- Upstream Operators, Oil & Gas E&P Companies
- Midstream Operators, Processing, Transportation, Storage and Logistics Companies
- Downstream Operators, Refineries & Petrochemical Companies
- Oilfield Service Companies
- Technology Suppliers & Solution Providers / Consultants
- Institutes / Associations
Why Sponsor Oil & Gas Automation and Technology Week in 2024
The Oil & Gas Automation & Technology landscape is vast. New entrants are innovating rapidly. It is therefore a prerequisite that solution providers acquire a granular understanding of Operators needs to develop those bespoke solutions surrounding digital transformation that are critical to winning new business.
Our interactive and informal discussions are the hallmark of the meeting where attendees share challenges and strategic priorities, which will provide critical intel to develop your future technology and solutions.
- Position your brand as a leader in the US O&G Digital Transformation Market: Leverage tailored branding, thought-leadership and networking opportunities
- Generate new business opportunities with qualified delegates: Meet decision-maker who have automation and technology as their current priority
- Receive pre- and post-event knowledge and support
2024 Media Partners
What a wonderful experience it was to participate in leading a round table discussion on Digital Disruption through the Connected Worker. It was great listening to everyone’s digital journey and what Digital Transformation means to them. Thank you so much for the opportunity.
In Conversation with Downstream Specialists: Exploring Digital Disruption and Innovation for Downstream Operations How are your competitors driving their Digital Transformation journey?To support your organization with their digital transition, download our…
Oil & Gas Automation and Technology Week 2023 Sponsorship Information PackComplete your details to find out more about who attends and tailored sponsorship opportunities at #OGATWeek 2023.