Embracing digital disruption to prepare oil and gas for a new energy era
Fluctuating oil prices and demand volatility has forced operators to find new ways of to save time, save money, make money, or improve safety. Now, with COVID-19 continuing to wreak more damage to the sector, Upstream, Midstream and Downstream operators are moving into survival mode.
Oil & Gas Automation and Technology, Digital Transformation and Business Transformation are the key to survival, but navigating the complexities associated with accelerating digital projects is a huge challenge.
This May, Oil & Gas Automation & Technology Week will feature over 400 industry leaders sharing best practice strategies and exchanging know-hows on identifying, selecting, and accelerating digital projects.
Oil and Gas Automation and Technology Expert Speakers:
Hoss BelyadiSenior Data Engineer, Vine Oil & Gas LPLucas GreenSenior Staff Well Analyst, Maverick Natural ResourcesMonika ManglaGlobal Finance Digital Transformation Program Manager, ChevronSri MattuEngineering Manager, Suncor EnergyLance MedlinDirector of Construction, Nacero IncBiju MisraDirector of Corporate Business Transformation & Automation CoE,, EnbridgeKarthick SrinivasanSenior Director for Digital Transformation & Business Transformation, Delek USJohan ThemaatChief Executive Officer (CEO), Black Canyon Midstream
Attending this event will enable you to:
- Forecast future automation and technology trends to gain knowledge of the latest innovations, enabling you to align your business strategy and objectives with future possibilities
- Utilize new solutions, advanced technology and pioneering processes which will enhance operational efficiency, mitigate risk, improve safety, and reduce costs throughout the entire organization
- Establish a digital foundation and roadmap which will drive the digital transformation and ensure ROI is maximized
- Remain agile to the rapid pace of change and adopt an innovation mindset, enabling a streamlined approach to the selection and verification of new and existing technology which solves unique upstream business problems
- Lead business and cultural change through leadership and change management, empowering stakeholders for digital optimization and transformation
- Leverage well site and enterprise data to improve speed and accuracy of decision making, enhancing production, whilst meeting regulatory compliance for health, safety and environment standards
Who is this Summit designed for:
|C-Suite Execs, VP’s, Directors, Chiefs, Global Heads, Managers, Seniors, Leads, Specialists, Advisors and Stakeholders specializing in:
From across the entire Oil, Gas and Petrochemical the entire Oil, Gas and Petrochemical sector including:
In Partnership With: