Ahead of Oil & Gas Automation and Technology Week 2024, we are delighted to share our upcoming Future Upstream Automation Summit (26 September 2023) and Immersive Technology for Oil & Gas Summit (27 September 2023), both taking place at the Hyatt Regency Intercontinental Airport Hotel in Houston, TX. Claim your early bird discount and register today by clicking on the event names.
The Future of Oil & Gas Automation and Technology
The Oil & Gas, Chemical and Petrochemical sector is at a crucial point of change, driven by the opportunities presented through digital transformation.
Against a backdrop of rising costs and talent shortages, failure to embrace digital tools will stifle growth, negatively impact competitiveness, and drastically reduce profitability.
Yet, recent reports suggest up to 70 percent of these digitalization projects have failed to move beyond the pilot phase.
Ensure you secure your place at the Oil & Gas Automation and Technology Week Summit on 13-14 February in Houston, TX alongside your peers and competitors to solve these complex common challenges surrounding digital transformation in an interactive, and collaborative environment.
2023 Expert Oil & Gas Automation and Technology Speakers
Dwayne A. Hickman
VP eRCM Products and Solutions
ACI Services, Inc
Enterprise Solution Architect
Global Strategy and Business Development Leader
Chief Revenue Officer
Operations Technology Product Line Manager
Ben G Randell
Product Line Manager Assurance
XR Immersive Technologies & Connected Worker Product Manager
Senior Technology Strategist - Technical Computing, IIoT Technology Area Manager
Chevron Energy Technology Company (ETC)
Manager of Data Science
Chevron Phillips Chemical Company
Product Owner, Connected Worker, Digital Transformation
Chevron Phillips Chemical Company
Vice President, Capital Projects
Clean Planet Energy
Vice President of Strategy and Business Development for Process Industries
Senior Business Development Manager for Process Industries
Global Improvement Director
Manufacturing Digital Transformation Leader
Director of Operations Services
Enbridge Gas Inc.
Srivatsan (Vats) Srinivasan
Enterprise Data & Analytics Leader
Enterprise 3D Architect
Digital Reality (3D and XR) Capability Architect
Presales Lead Smart Sites
Director - Digital Innovation & Enterprise Architecture
Magellan Midstream Partners
Captain Daniel Alcantara
Chief Solution Delivery Officer
Chief Product Officer
Manager, Technology – Advanced Process Control & Digitalization,
Motiva Enterprises LLC
Head of Mining and Oil & Gas
Vitor do Valle
Head of Centre of Excellence in UX and Digital Technology
Director of Commercial Business Improvement and Optimization
Mark Kachelmyer EIT
Senior Integrity Engineer
Plains All American Pipeline L.P
Transformation & Optimization Specialist
Senior Data Scientist
Enterprise Architect - IoT
Data & Analytics SME
Shell Energy Americas
Jeremiah Hannley, P. Eng
CTO and Managing Partner
Senior IS Manager - Manufacturing Applications
The Lubrizol Corporation
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Client Officer
Global Market Coordinator
Junior Sales Engineer
Innovation Consultancy Manager (International)
Enterprise Account Executive
Western Midstream Partners LP
Industrial IT/OT Expert
OPA Product Management
This event will enable you to:
- Reinvent and Reshape: Envision the future and develop the bigger picture for digital transition.
- Rationalize and Prepare for Business Transformation: Assess organizational readiness, determine, and tackle any potential barriers to digitalization.
- Clearly Define Future Vision: Convey a clear, cohesive message to provide clarity and develop an agile, dynamic strategy and ecosystem for business transformation
- Initiate Change and Implement Fundamentals: Execute on the plan, nurture digital talent, and empower stakeholders to embrace digital tools to drive overall business improvements
- Identify the Right Partners and Technology Enablers: Building openly collaborative partnerships with solution providers, who fit business culture and align with business needs to facilitate a streamlined digital journey
- Revaluate Constantly and Evolve Consistently: Measure results, adapt, reset, and continue to foster innovation that drives incremental compounding improvements
Who Will You Meet?
C-Suite Execs, VPs, Directors, Heads, Specialists, Advisors and Stakeholders specializing in:
- Digital Transformation / Digital Strategy / Digitalization
- Business Improvement / Transformation Automation
- Continuous Improvement / Business Process Management
- Operational Excellence
From across the entire Oil, Gas and Petrochemical sector including:
- Upstream Operators, Oil & Gas E&P Companies
- Midstream Operators, Processing, Transportation, Storage and Logistics Companies
- Downstream Operators, Refineries & Petrochemical Companies
- Oilfield Service Companies
- Technology Suppliers & Solution Providers / Consultants
- Institutes / Associations
Why Sponsor Oil & Gas Automation and Technology Week in 2024
The Oil & Gas Automation & Technology landscape is vast. New entrants are innovating rapidly. It is therefore a prerequisite that solution providers acquire a granular understanding of Operators needs to develop those bespoke solutions surrounding digital transformation that are critical to winning new business.
Our interactive and informal discussions are the hallmark of the meeting where attendees share challenges and strategic priorities, which will provide critical intel to develop your future technology and solutions.
- Position your brand as a leader in the US O&G Digital Transformation Market: Leverage tailored branding, thought-leadership and networking opportunities
- Generate new business opportunities with qualified delegates: Meet decision-maker who have automation and technology as their current priority
- Receive pre- and post-event knowledge and support
2024 Media Partners
Immersive Technologies in Oil & Gas: Training, Asset Management and Process Optimization Virtual Roundtable
4 May 2023 11am EST | 4pm GMT (60 mins)
Our upcoming Virtual Roundtable Discussion will explore best practice strategies to identify and overcome challenges surrounding immersive technologies to help create a more efficient workflow. Through a virtual collaborative roundtable, technology leaders from Petrobras, Phillips 66, Vermilion Energy and more will explore key themes including the role of immersive technology to enhance safety, lower costs, and increase efficiency, building business cases to demonstrate ROI, utilizing digital data, leveraging AI/VR/XR, asset management and more.
What a wonderful experience it was to participate in leading a round table discussion on Digital Disruption through the Connected Worker. It was great listening to everyone’s digital journey and what Digital Transformation means to them. Thank you so much for the opportunity.
In Conversation with Downstream Specialists: Exploring Digital Disruption and Innovation for Downstream Operations
In Conversation with Downstream Specialists: Exploring Digital Disruption and Innovation for Downstream Operations How are your competitors driving their Digital Transformation journey?To support your organization with their digital transition, download our […]
Oil & Gas Automation and Technology Week 2023 Sponsorship Information PackComplete your details to find out more about who attends and tailored sponsorship opportunities at #OGATWeek 2023.