What’s next for Downstream Automation and Digitalization Specialists?
Uncertain global market conditions and ongoing oil price volatility is forcing downstream operators to continuously streamline their operations.
A technology-led approach and transition to smart refineries is crucial to optimizing operations and driving down OPEX and CAPEX costs, whilst improving reliability, decreasing downtime, and maintaining safety standards.
Although the benefits of digital transformation and optimization strategies are clear, remaining agile to the pace of innovation and selecting the right processes, systems, and solutions to complement existing assets and legacy infrastructure, is a considerable challenge. Join leading downstream operators, service companies, technology suppliers and solutions providers this September to discover how to optimize operations.
Expert Downstream Automation Speakers
Director of Process Control Technology - Center of Technical Expertise (CTE)
Air Liquide America
Director Of Business Development (Hydrocarbons)
Director of Operational Excellence
Senior Director Digital Transformation & Business Transformation
Delek US Holdings Inc
Project Lead, Manufacturing Execution Systems
Technology Lead, Environmental Analytical Team
Senior Technology Director
Director Operations, Northern Region
Enbridge Gas Inc.
Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Meridian Energy Group Inc
Sr. Application Engineer
Data & Analytics SME, Shell Trading and Supply
Director of Operations (formerly DuPont)
Attending this event will enable you to:
- Forecast future automation and technology trends within the downstream, petrochemical and refining market, to learn about the latest innovations which will enable your business strategy and objectives to align with future possibilities
- Boost operational efficiency by utilizing new solutions, advanced technology and pioneering processes which improve productivity, minimize down-time and reduce costs throughout the entire organization, enhancing the bottom line.
- Establish a digital foundation which will drive the digital transformation and ensure ROI is maximized
- Remain agile to the rapid pace of innovation, enabling a streamlined approach to the selection and verification of new and existing technology which solves unique downstream and refining business problems
- Drive business and cultural change through leadership and change management, empowering stakeholders for digital optimization and transformation
- Leverage downstream enterprise data to improve speed and accuracy of decision making, mitigate risks, increase reliability and enhance production. Whilst meeting regulatory compliance for health, safety and environment standards
Who You Will Meet
C-Suite Execs, VPs, Directors, Heads, Specialists, Advisors and Stakeholders specializing in:
- Advanced Process Control / APC / Controls / Control Systems
- I&E (Instrumentation and Electrical)
- Maintenance / Reliability / Turnaround
Data Science, Analytics & Management
- Innovation / Technology / Digitalization / Digital Transformation / Digital Optimization
- Business Improvement / Business Intelligence & ERP
- Emerging Technologies
- IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things)
Artificial Intelligence (AI) / Machine Learning (ML)
- Operations / Logistics / Supply Chain
From across the entire Downstream sector – including:
- Downstream Operators / Refineries & Petrochemical Companies
- Downstream Service Companies
- Institutes / Associations
- Technology Suppliers / Consultants
Part of #OGATWeek. Co-located with:
The event was well organized with lots of topics