What is the future for Downstream Automation?
It is predicted that technology driven, autonomous, remote operations can reduce inspection and maintenance costs by 25% and lower employee costs by 20%.
As downstream operators continue to focus their efforts on efficiency, productivity, reliability, and safety throughout their processing and refinery operations, they must achieve digital transformation at speed.
It is clear that implementing emerging technology can enable chemical & petrochemical manufacturers to develop smart, digitally connected assets and become an automated, data-driven operation.
Join us this November to discover how manufacturing, automation, and digitalization specialists from leading operators, technology suppliers and solutions providers are proactively adapting their approaches to digitally improve their chemical and processing plants.
2022 Downstream Automation Speakers
Director of Process Control Technology - Center of Technical Expertise (CTE)
Air Liquide America
Director Supply Chain, Petrochemicals N. America
Industrial Network Product Owner
Manager of Data Science
Chevron Phillips Chemical Company
Vice President, Capital Projects
Clean Planet Energy
Vice President of Strategy and Business Development for Process Industries
Senior Business Development Manager for Process Industries
Director Business Systems
CVR Energy Inc
Director IT Operations
CVR Energy Inc
Global Improvement Director
IIT Capability Architect
Former Project Process Assurance Lead & Turnaround Project Manager
Director of Oil & Gas Practice
Data & Analytics SME
Shell Energy Americas
Process Safety System Consultant
Yokogawa Corporation of America
Global Sales Manager
Attending this event will enable you to:
- Forecast future automation and technology trends within the downstream, petrochemical and refining market, to learn about the latest innovations which will enable your business strategy and objectives to align with future possibilities
- Boost operational efficiency by utilizing new solutions, advanced technology and pioneering processes which improve productivity, minimize down-time and reduce costs throughout the entire organization, enhancing the bottom line.
- Establish a digital foundation which will drive the digital transformation and ensure ROI is maximized
- Remain agile to the rapid pace of innovation, enabling a streamlined approach to the selection and verification of new and existing technology which solves unique downstream and refining business problems
- Drive business and cultural change through leadership and change management, empowering stakeholders for digital optimization and transformation
- Leverage downstream enterprise data to improve speed and accuracy of decision making, mitigate risks, increase reliability and enhance production. Whilst meeting regulatory compliance for health, safety and environment standards
Who You Will Meet
C-Suite Execs, VPs, Directors, Heads, Specialists, Advisors and Stakeholders specializing in:
- Advanced Process Control / APC / Controls / Control Systems
- I&E (Instrumentation and Electrical)
- Maintenance / Reliability / Turnaround
Data Science, Analytics & Management
- Innovation / Technology / Digitalization / Digital Transformation / Digital Optimization
- Business Improvement / Business Intelligence & ERP
- Emerging Technologies
- IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things)
Artificial Intelligence (AI) / Machine Learning (ML)
- Operations / Logistics / Supply Chain
From across the entire Downstream sector – including:
- Downstream Operators / Refineries & Petrochemical Companies
- Downstream Service Companies
- Institutes / Associations
- Technology Suppliers / Consultants
Thank you Mark Giles and the AMG team for an excellent conference and listening to so many peers... Enjoyed well-planned sessions, interaction with expert peers.