Panelists will explain how to drive digital transformation initiatives and deliver ROI whilst facing market uncertainty, budget constraints, reduced resources, hesitant stakeholders, and an ever-growing skills-gap.
- Streamlining digital transformation: Managing technology integration, data optimization, and the adoption of digitally supported processes across legacy infrastructure, systems, and existing workforces
- Defining and articulating the vision, reinforcing the message and developing accurate metrics to measure outcomes
- Up-skilling the workforce to increase stakeholder preparedness and combat the skills gap
- Future outlook: Uncovering further opportunities and possibilities for technology-driven, data-led downstream innovation
- How will embracing disruptive technology help meet customer needs, and what does it mean for future capabilities of oil, gas, and chemical companies?
- Environmental Compliance, Decarbonization and Energy Transition: Leading accelerated change and leveraging technology for sustainable downstream operations