The Oil & Gas sector is heavily focused on exploring carbon capture technology solutions to reduce emissions and build a more circular carbon economy.
Whilst it is clear that an effective carbon capture, storage and management roadmap will optimize operations and meet the regulatory requirements, many operators are struggling to understand what strategies and technologies will drive the best results.
This virtual roundtable will explore best practise strategies for carbon capture and sequestration, as well the strategies required to successfully implement and manage carbon capture technologies.
Key Topics Include
- Conducting an economic evaluation of carbon capture, utilization, and storage in order to meet regulatory requirements, drive innovation, promote sustainability, and gain a competitive advantage
- Building the business case for CCS: Gaining buy-in demonstrating ROI and leadership
- Navigating the complex regulatory landscape: Understanding how to comply with regulations and creating an effective carbon tracking and technology strategy
- Utilizing new technologies and engineering expertise to develop CCS infrastructure
- Selection, planning, construction, and monitoring of sites to establish secure, stable, and effective geological storage sites that can safely store large volumes of CO2
- Benchmarking projects and transportation systems: Evaluating current use cases for carbon capture, storage and tracking
Want to Sponsor?
Download our sponsorship prospectus by filling out the form to find out how you can position yourself as a thought leader for Carbon Capture Technology and Storage to Oil & Gas experts.